1. A small tool box filled with a hammer, nails, Phillips screw driver, Flathead screw driver, duct tape, electrical tape and a small container of different size screws.
Male or female, this will be appreciated!
2. A laundry basket filled with soap, softener, laundry bag, net and a roll of quarters or two.
3. Basic Cooking Supplies - Depending on what school they will be going to, you can grab a plastic tote and fill with a few basic cooking needs. All sorts of kitchen tools, hand can opener, small pan, small pot, measuring cups and spoons, bottle opener and a nice little apron with matching hand towels.
4. Lap table with a supply of nice pens, white out and chocolate covered coffee beans. While desks are provided, and laptops are the rage, having a simple writing desk to throw on your lap is nice.
5. Food Basket - A beautiful basket filled with goodies to start off their college year right will never go out of style and will always be appreciated.
OMG Kinky Blog
3 weeks ago