Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Making a Gift Basket for Men

Last year on our anniversary I made my husband a gift basket filled with all his favorite gourmet treats. I went to our local World Market where they had so many unusual and small bottles of condiments and sauces. It was perfect for the gift basket. I ended up making a mix up savory snacks and sweet treats. To tie it all together I bought a couple wine glasses and a small bottle of wine. I used a small checkered cloth as the lining and piled in all the goodies. Of course I hand delivered it to my husband who enjoyed the private picnic I had created for us.

For men we can take any thing that he finds enjoyable and build a gift basket around it. Does he enjoy fishing? Hunting? Camping? All of these ideas can easily fit into a gift basket along with his favorite snacks and accessories. Are you still wondering what to get dad for Father's Day? Look over here at planet gifts where they have a huge array of already thought out gifts for dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment