Thursday, May 28, 2009

















How cute for summer! I found these adorable Guppie Scuffs at PetuniaPetunia.com. They are hand crocheted from 100% cotton. Oh, I wish they came in adult sizes. They are adorable as well as cozy. They come in children sizes small to extra large. I also noted that this website has a lot of this hand chrocheted style even nursery decor, blankets and mobiles. I have noticed these types of natural products are becoming more and more popular for children's products. Petunia Petunia has been featured in Romantic Home, Cookie and Baby Talk Magazine.

4 comments:

  1. What Size do they come in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo those look comfey. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable for a little girl or boy. I checked out their site and they have some really nice products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look very comfertable. They would be good to just walk around the house in

    ReplyDelete