Monday, May 25, 2009

Unique Baby Shower Gift

Baby showers are popping up everywhere now that the winter blues are gone. What do you send when you cannot attend a baby shower? A bear in a box, of course. This adorable teddy bears beautiful gifts for the new baby girl or boy. A super soft personalized satin trimmed baby blanket will surprise mom. Every baby has a blanket that becomes their favorite. This adorable gifts makes the choice simple. With baby's name and birthdate embroidered in coordinating colors, this blanket will become mom's favorite as well. You can find this wonderful gift set at Planet Gift Baskets, Brown Eyed Baby Boutique and other internet retailers.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this recently for a shower gift. It was so nice. A bigger blanket than I expected..it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just love your graphics. The gal looking right at the current post really got my attention and says "Hey check this out, I got something really cool for you!" Also the bear in a box idea is just perfect for people like me on a strict budget who need to send a gift to a loved one often. I am always sending cards and hanmade gifts but sometimes I want something hand picked from a shop that says "Your are important to me" and this darling gift idea will fit the bill nicely and for a reasonable price. Thanks for the great tip.

    ReplyDelete